And the captain is disappointed at missing such a crunch game.
“I feel bad because this is part of the important games in the qualifiers, personally I was down when I suffered the injury because I was prepared mentally for this and before it happened.”
“It’s part of the game, just like they say the soul is willing but the body is weak, therefore I just have to show my support to the players and pray so that we can go and do something better for Ghana.”
Ghana needs to avoid defeat in the game to keep their hopes of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup alive.
Latest from Admin
- AYARIGA READY WITH THE TRUTH
- Petroleum prices go up in Akufo-Addo’s fuel price reduction regime
- Security Operatives locked up for exposing video of tyranny at Flagstaff House
- Education Minister’s order triggers mass police transfers
- Ablakwa writes to bribery allegation committee: INVITE ME OR I’LL SUE