Ghana coach Avram Grant is optimistic of victory over Egypt despite missing key players through injury. Egypt will host Ghana in Alexandria on Sunday in a 2018 World Cup qualifier on Sunday. The Israeli trainer cannot count on the Al Ahli striker Asamoah Gyan, Juventus ace Kwadwo Asamoah and in-form Sassuolo star Alfred Duncan but is confident the 23 players called up can get the job done in Egypt.
Avram Grant just entered his second year as Ghana coach.
Latest from Admin
- AYARIGA READY WITH THE TRUTH
- Petroleum prices go up in Akufo-Addo’s fuel price reduction regime
- Security Operatives locked up for exposing video of tyranny at Flagstaff House
- Education Minister’s order triggers mass police transfers
- Ablakwa writes to bribery allegation committee: INVITE ME OR I’LL SUE