The bout will take place at the recently-built Bukom Sports Complex.
Manager of BabyJet Promotions, organisers of the bout, Samuel Anim, has called on Ghanaians to support Tagoe win a world title.
“We had to get a new opponent for Tagoe following Saucedo’s unwillingness to travel down for the bout. Luckily for us we got the IBO to approve for a replacement after this disappointment from Team Saucedo. We need Ghanaians to rally behind us to make it happen and for Game Boy to win the world title for Ghana," he said in an interview on Monday.
Latest from Admin
- AYARIGA READY WITH THE TRUTH
- Petroleum prices go up in Akufo-Addo’s fuel price reduction regime
- Security Operatives locked up for exposing video of tyranny at Flagstaff House
- Education Minister’s order triggers mass police transfers
- Ablakwa writes to bribery allegation committee: INVITE ME OR I’LL SUE